Kaffelogic Nano 7e Air Roaster
Regular price £985.00
Unit price per
The Kaffelogic intelligent roast-control system
The Kaffelogic Nano 7e kitchen-top air-roaster brings a whole new coffee experience to your home. Now you can have delicious coffee - straight from green beans to a beautiful crema.
Just add your favourite green coffee beans to the Kaffelogic Nano, fire it up, and in about 12-minutes you'll be enjoying the experience of freshly roasted coffee.
The Kaffelogic Nano home coffee roaster has a nifty computerised roast-control system that imitates an artisanal hands-on roaster; it even makes precise adjustments at critical times during the roast.
And the fan speed is so precise it ensures that just enough air circulates around the beans for an even, clean roast with a delicious depth of flavour.
Peak flavour by design
Over a thousand different flavour chemicals are produced when roasting beans. And the chemistry carries on even when the roaster stops, with the peak flavour of the roasted beans being reached after a few days of rest, then it starts to fade.
The precision of the Kaffelogic roast control-system means it's possible to influence the rate of the different chemical reactions and so alter the timing of peak flavour. So you can choose coffee that can be roasted and ready-to-drink immediately, or select the profile 'roasted, ready to rest' profile and rest for three days before drinking.
Use our expert roast-profiles or create your own and share them!
A roast profile specifies how your coffee will be roasted by the Nano 7 including the time-temperature curve, a time-fan speed curve, and a collection of other settings. You can call up and repeat your favourite roast profile easily.
The Kaffelogic Nano 7e home coffee roaster comes with 12 core profiles created by expert roasters including both ready-to-drink and 3-day resting. Or, if you're feeling adventurous, download the FREE Kaffelogic Studio software so you can modify and create your own profiles. You can even swap profiles with other coffee enthusiasts around the World too!
What you get:
- Base Unit - The base unit contains the roasting chamber, heater, fan, and roast microcontroller. It also has a display screen and simple, intuitive controls.
- Chaff collector - The classic chaff collector consists of a black anodised aluminium chimney surrounded by an enameled black aluminium mesh, held together by a black nylon frame and lid. Chaff is carried away from the roasted coffee and collects in the mesh area surrounding the chimney. The lid comes off and the chimney slides out for emptying and cleaning.
- Memory stick - The memory stick lets you load different profiles into the roaster. It is also the way to transfer logs and profiles back and forth from roaster to laptop.
- Measuring scoop - The scoop means you can easily load the roaster without the need to weigh out the beans. Any variation in weight is taken up the the roast control system. All you have to do is scoop, pour, click.
- Instruction book - Everything you need to get you started on your home roasting journey!
- Roasting system variable airspeed fluidised air
- Automation system dual profiles, temperature and airspeed
- Temperature control PID control with the unique Kaffelogic look-ahead and gain scheduling system, fully user programmable
- Heater 1400 W
- Motor Brushless DC 60W
- Power supply 230-240 V AC
- Recommended batch size 80-100g roasted (100-120g green)
- Roast time (typical) 10 mins
- Cool down time (typical) 4 mins
- Weight 3.6 kg
- Dimensions 125 mm x 125 mm x 280 mm WxDxH base unit, height with chaff collector 430 mm
- Materials Case - Powder coated steel, Plastic fittings - Nylon PA66, Roast chamber - Aluminium
- Safety continuous monitoring with full shutdown on fault detection - this roaster is safe to operate unattended