Coffee Enthusiast Experience
Regular price £70.00
Unit price per
Rated as 'Excellent' by previous attendees, our Coffee Enthusiast Experience is a fun, hands-on course created for coffee lovers of all levels.
- Course: Coffee Enthusiast Experience
- Location: Jericho Coffee Traders Roastery, Osney Mead, Oxford, OX2 0ES
- Duration: 3hrs (10:00 to 13:00)
- Class size: 8 people
During this 3-hour session, you'll discover:
- How and where speciality coffee is grown and processed
- How to use the professional cupping technique to taste the differences between regional coffees and across various roast-profiles.
- How taste varies with different ratios, recipes and brewing methods including V60, AeroPress and espresso.
We'll also take you on a tour of our Oxford Roastery, explore the different coffees we offer and how we source them. All attendees will receive complimentary coffee and pastries on arrival, plus a bag of our speciality coffee to take home.
At the end of our coffee enthusiast experience you'll:
- Have an understanding of green coffee beans, their origins and farming processes.
- Be able to recognise key tasting notes between coffees from different countries.
- Know how varying the roast profile changes the taste of the coffee.
- Be able to brew coffee using various techniques to our high standards and acknowledge the difference in taste between the methods.
- Appreciate the complexity of speciality coffee.
We're running this course throughout 2023. Please check back regularly to see the new dates as we add them.